Sunday, December 16, 2007

DAY 3 Countdown to Christmas ~ Mele Kalikimaka

Digg!
Here is a scrapping project I finished last night. It is for the Reminisce weekly challenge. I used Reminisce products on this page. I used the Surf rubons and the Reminisce tiki looking paper and the other paper that had hibiscus on it. The paper is double sided, so I got to use both sides to create this layout.

I printed off the words to Mele Kalikimaka (as sung by Jimmy Buffet). And to do the ornaments, presents, palm tree, wreath, and Merry Christmas words, I used my Cricut machine. I used the Doodlecharms cartridge and the Christmas cartridge. I love the detail that the Christmas cartridge gives you, so I took close ups of the page so you can get a better look. I had fun using my rubons to decorate the packages with tiki faces and put the rubon surf boards and palm trees around the lyrics. I also used one of their stickers to put Aloha on the palm tree.

I've always thought it would be great to spend Christmas in Hawaii. Aloha y'all!

(please click on the image to get a closer look)




Check the blog tomorrow. I'll be posting pictures of me making my mince meat pies. I'm calling it Monday's Mince Meat Mania. Don't miss it!
























No comments:

Blog Archive