Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Tip Tuesday

Digg!
Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are having a good day. Things have been hectic today. It is always a challenge getting out the door in the morning with two little ones.

I thought I'd put out a post today called Two Tip Tuesday. I want to start sharing tips I've come across that help me out in my every day life. I always love a good tip. I hope to continue having Two Tip Tuesday posts.

Tip #1
The first tip I wanted to share is a cleaning tip for around the house. I heard this somewhere years ago and it really does work. If you have a lot of gunk in your microwave, it helps to cut a lemon in half and put it in a bowl of water. Heat it up for a few minutes, maybe 2 or 3 and just let it sit in the microwave. Something about this helps to loosen the gunk of the microwave and it makes it easier to clean it up.

Tip#2
After you've finished using that lemon in the microwave, you can then put it in your garbage disposal to help deodorize the kitchen sink. I find it easier to cut the lemon into small pieces.

Well, the baby is fussing so it is off to see what we can do to fix that. Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive