Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two Tip Tuesday

Digg!
Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are having a great day. Summer is in full swing here. Summer is my favorite time of the year, so I'm enjoying the warmer temperatures.

For today's Two Tip Tuesday, I thought I'd throw out some ideas that can help with your summer activities.

Tip#1
I love using gallon Ziplocs to put in my bag when we go to the pool. Since I wear my bathing suit to the pool, I've started putting my undergarments in the Ziplocs so I'll have them when I'm through swimming. My dh rifles through the bags and I'm always afraid something is going to fly out, so putting it in the Ziplocs helps prevent embarrasement. It also keeps them dry. LOL We usually change out of our wet bathing suits before coming home, so the gallon bags are great for holding wet suits.

Ziplocs are also great for summer travel. I use them to pack shampoos and lotions so that if they get disturbed in my suitcase, I don't have to worry about goopy things getting on my clothes.

I also like using Ziplocs when mailing items. My brother in law is currently in Iraq and when I've sent him packages in the mail, I've used the gallon Ziplocs to protect some of the items in case the package gets wet in transit.

Tip #2

My second tip is a product recommendation. I have recently discovered that Suave has a shampoo for kids that we've been using. It is the Suave Kid's 2-1 Swim & Sport shampoo. It takes the cholorine out of their hair after swimming. I love the scent. Having the conditioner and the shampoo combined is very handy. A few years back, a hair dresser told me that you should use conditioner each time you shampoo since shampoo strips your hair. So each time I shampoo my hair and the kids hair, I make sure we use the conditioner. With a wiggly little one, having the shampoo and conditioner in one product is a must. So, I give the Suave shampoo two thumbs up.

Well, that is all from my neck of the woods. Have a great day!

No comments: