Monday, April 4, 2011

Who doesn't love free stuff?

Digg!
Today I wanted to share about a really cool program I recently found out about. I received an email from Old Navy asking me if I'd like to be part of their style council. It sounded like a really cool program, so I signed up.  Old Navy has a group called Crowdtap who is coordinating the program for them, as well as programs for other companies.

The website is neat because once you join, you can log in and participate in short polls they call "Quick Hits".  The ones I've seen are multiple choice so they take no time to do and sometimes you can win money doing it. Just the other day I won $1.  Once you reach ten dollars you can cash out.  They also make a donation to a charity you choose. I chose the Red Cross because I know they do such good work and they are helping in Japan right now, among other places. 

The thing I'm excited about is that you can get some really cool free products from companies.  Last week some folks who were  in Crowdtap got coupons for a free dress from Old Navy.  Unfortunately, I didn't get that one, but I can't wait to see what I get when they roll out their next program.  Other companies I've seen mentioned on the site are: Playtex and Entenmanns, Goldfish, and as well as some other companies not mentioned by name (i.e. leading spirits company). I'd love to get free stuff from them.

You can only join Crowdtap by invitation.  So, I wanted to invite any of you who might be interested to join.  Disclaimer that it does help me out if you join under me - help me level up folks so I can qualify for Old Navy's cool stuff next time. LOL  Crowdtap If you do join, I'd love to know if you get picked for any neat programs or free stuff. 

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Awesome blog you hhave here