Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break and Post Easter

Digg!
How did it get to be Thursday of this week already?  I don't know where the week has gone.  We went out of town for two days to visit my sister and we've been on the go, go, go. 

I cooked a big dinner for Easter which everyone said turned out great. I don't think I've ever cooked so many items that needed to be cooked in the oven.  So rotating the food was a challenge.  But it all turned out great and we enjoyed the left overs.  I have to say I love having left over holiday food.  And this holiday convinced me that I'm now adding spiral hams to our holiday gatherings.  I had both a turkey breast and ham, plus a number of sides.

So I'm playing catch up today at home.  How are things going for you this week?  Are you doing anything exciting this week?  So many folks are on Spring Break. I love hearing about their adventures!

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: