Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No laptop = the vapors

Digg!
As my great grandmother used to say "I've got the vapors". Just before we went to leave on vacation my laptop fan decided to go on strike. So, dh wasn't able to take a look at it until last night. He has ordered a new fan and can hopefully perform open fan surgery on my poor laptop soon. I've been able to swipe his laptop for brief moments.

Once I can get in recovery mode from returning from vacation and having my pc in the pcicu, I plan to do a bunch of posts on our trip to North Carolina's Outer Banks. I've got a number of great suggestions in case you and your family decide to visit the area. It is a wonderful place that I love to visit. The beach is my favorite place to vacation and I'd stay all summer if I could.

So, that is what is going on here. I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

No comments: