Friday, July 23, 2010

We are Fit and Fresh Keepin it Cool

Digg!
This week when I went shopping at Kroger I found these awesome containers by Fit & Fresh in the back to school area. I was so excited to see that they come with a place built in for a freezer pack. The two sizes I purchased were the one cup (the one pictured on the right) and the two cup (pictured on the left). The containers have measurements marked off on the sides. My son's new lunch box is not big, so when I saw that these containers had the place inside for the freezer pack I was so excited. This will make it easier when I pack his snack/lunch. They also sell larger sizes and they even have a really neat container that would be great for salads and it came with a small fold up fork and knife. I think I may go back and purchase that one for myself.

If I remember correctly, the one cup was $2.99 and the two cup was $3.99. The packaging said they are BPA free which I know is a big concern for many folks these days. The little freezer packs easily pop out. And, they had me at "dishwasher safe" for the top wrack. Well, just the containers and not the freezer part goes in the dishwasher which is ok with me. I won't buy things if I can't put it in the dishwasher.

So this is my cool find this week. Do you have one of these containers? What do you think?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive