Monday, November 8, 2010

The boxes are down..

Digg!
Yesterday we took down our fall decorations and dh started pulling down the Christmas decorations.  I usually don't start decorating until Thanksgiving night or the next day, but last year I started a little earlier than that and I think that I will again do that.  With having the kids, it makes it so much easier to do a little bit at a time.  Also, this year it will be fun talking about Santa with the kids and I know they both are really going to enjoy the Christmas lights.

Once our Christmas lights get put up, I'll be sure to post video like I did last year. 2009 Christmas Lights Video  This year I'm excited because the lights system we have will allow you to plug an MP3 player to it so you can customize the songs that play. I am all over doing that.  So, we will be changing it up a bit. 

So have you started thinking about Christmas decorating, or is it still too early for you?  What is the first thing you like to decorate?

BTW, if you celebrate Hannakuh I noticed that Target is selling a lot more Hannakuh decorations.  How do you feel about this?  Would you put up Hannakuh lights?  I did see those.  Leave me some comments and let me know what you think. 

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Blog Archive