Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Lights

Digg!
So I decided to ease on into today. And I'm so glad I did. I've been working on the house for the last few days and I just needed a break. I think everyone seems inspired with it being a new year. I hate taking down Christmas. It seems depressing. I guess I'll pull out Valentine's decorations soon. If Target can have their stuff out already, I guess I can too.

Even thought the holidays are over, I still wanted to share this video dh took of our musical Christmas lights. He took these the Saturday before Christmas when we got the snow storm. It was like the storm that blew into Christmas town. So glad the weather cleared before Rudolph came through.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Shelly, that was just beautiful! I'm curious as to how that works. Your house with lights so snow look just like a Christmas card! Your little boys are so precious. It was fun to see the beginning of the year and end of the year pics of them!

Thanks for sharing!

Donna

Blog Archive