Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tea Room

Digg!
As I've mentioned before, my sister in law is getting married soon so about a week ago I had a tea for her and the other bridesmaids.  It was so nice to get together and share an afternoon of good food and great conversation.  Here are a few pictures of the tea.


 Here is the table that was set up. I have to admit I was a bit annoyed with the tea room for having Memorial Day decorations on the table for the shower. Don't get me wrong, I want to celebrate Memorial Day, but they knew this was a wedding event and not a military wedding event.
 I was so glad I bought the cute wedding flag and had the "Bride to Be" sash for my sister in law.  Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to tell it was a wedding event.
 My sister in law was so excited to have the flag and the sash. I also got her a veil that said "I do" on the ends. It was really cute.
 I made up little goody bags for each of the girls.  The tags I bought in a pack at Michael's and I added some ring stickers on the bags.
Ok, I am not the best at photo editing, but I wanted to show this picture because it is the closest picture I have of the food. I cut out the flower girl's face since I didn't ask her mom if I could post this picture.  So, that block is where her face was in the picture. LOL  They had some wonderful rosette breads that were some type of cinnamon bread.  They also had mini cheesecakes.  Everyone had their own individual pot of tea which was wonderful.  They had cucumber sandwiches and also mini pimento cheese sandwiches which I loved.

So those are the pictures from the tea.  Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: