Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer white wine recommendation

Digg!
My husband has been working on my lap top for weeks, so that has made it difficult to blog. I hope it will be ok. It is hard not having it. Today I wanted to share a wine that I discovered that I really like. It seems like most people I know are white wine drinkers. I usually prefer red, but I decided to try a moscato wine when my sister in law told me about a moscato she tried. So that is what I'm reviewing for you today. Last week I was in the wine aisle at Target and saw a moscato by The Naked Grape. I have to admit I am someone who likes funny names on nail polish and wine, so the name struck my funny bone and I purchased a bottle. I am now a moscato convert. The temperatures have been so horribly hot here. I found this wine to be light and refreshing. It is great cold. It has a slight sweetness to it which I enjoyed. And the bottle was priced under ten dollars. So it won't break the bank. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods. The Naked Grape BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: