Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Toys R' Us and Crayola

Digg!
A few weeks ago I blogged about my partnership with Toys R' Us to get the word out about their "I want to be a Toys R' Us Mom" grand opening and store reopenings across the country. I'm excited to share that there will be another event coming up this Friday, August 6th in West Mifflin, PA. So if you live in Pennsylvania and can go and check it out, be sure to go to the store Friday morning. The first 100 mom's get a wonderful goody bag from Toys R' Us. I've seen these bags on another blogger's website and you won't want to miss out on getting one. Who doesn't love getting free stuff?

Also, you'll want to check out this special website http://www.blogger.com/www.iwanttobeatoysrusmom.com before heading to the store. You can go and download your own secret coupon and take it in to the store. You could be the lucky duck who gets a 50% off coupon! Man what I wouldn't do with a 50% off coupon at Toys R' Us!

For those of you who don't live in the PA area, I'd still recommend checking out Toys R' Us this week. They've got a great Crayola sale going on now. You can get 4 boxes of the 24 classic Crayolas for $1. Finger paints are $3, paint smocks are $2, scissors are $1, and there are many other Crayola products on sale too. If you don't need 4 boxes of crayons, I'd still buy them at that price. They would make a wonderful donation to schools. The schools in our area always need extra supplies.

Another idea is to buy these supplies and fill shoe boxs to give to the Samaritan's Purse organization. My MOPS group and church does this every Christmas. Wouldn't it be great to be able to fill a few shoe boxes with crayons, scissors, etc? http://www.samaritanspurse.org/

If you make it to the Pennsylvania grand opening be sure to let me know. I'd love to hear about your Toys R' Us adventure!

p.s. There will be a number of these events across the country so if you visit the website you can see when an event will be taking place near you.


So the FTC is happy, I want to share that I am receiving a promotional incentive from Toys“R”Us as a thank you for telling my blog readers about the Grand Opening weekends.

No comments: