Friday, August 20, 2010

Harper's HatBox on Etsy

Digg!
Today I wanted to share with you an Etsy seller named Harper's HatBox. http://www.etsy.com/shop/HarpersHatBox If you are not familiar with Etsy, it is a wonderful website where you can buy many handmade and vintage items. One of my favorite things to do at night is to pull up the Etsy homepage and just watch all of the new items that are listed on the site. New things are constantly being shown and it is mesmerizing.

I'm excited about Harper's HatBox because this business is my sister's new business and it is named after my sweet niece Harper! Harper is 3 months younger than my youngest son Logan, so it has been fun having the cousins grow up together.

The shop sells beautiful bows, tutus, and flip flops for little girls. My sister even has some collegiate bows and if you don't see what you need she does take custom orders.

My sister is very excited about this business. Her bows are even carried in a local boutique in her area. This business is a labor of love for her and she is so excited when each customer gets their special purchase. She knows the joys of dressing up a little girl in cute accessories.

Yesterday I stumbled on the website of Teresa Guidice one of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. On the show her daughters always have cute hair bows. She has some leopard print hair bows on her website that one of her daughters is modeling. They are a whopping $25. My sister's bows are a lot more reasonable. Can you imagine spending $25 on hair bows? Yikes!

So if you are looking for a special, reasonably priced gift for a special little girl check out the items she has listed on Harper' HatBox.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I haven't been by to read in a while but this post just makes me want a little girl so badly!!!! Cute stuff. Love ya, sweet friend.