Monday, October 31, 2011

Thomas the Tank Engine Pumpkin and more!

Digg!
We have had a jam packed weekend.  Saturday was my sweet Logan's 3rd birthday and we had a great time celebrating that.  And then last night we carved pumpkins. 

Every year I usually carve a pumpkin using the Pumpkin Master's stencils.  This year I decided to do something different and I went online and found a free stencil for a Thomas the Tank Engine stencil.  Logan and Sawyer LOVE Thomas so I thought they would like this.  Sawyer was Thomas last year and Logan is going to be Thomas this year.  I can't wait to get a picture of Logan in his costume by the Thomas pumpkin.

My sister in law and brother in law came over and helped carve.  They used the Pumpkin Master's stencils and did fabulous pumpkins.  Here are how our pumpkins turned out.



So, we are ready to get into some Trick or Treating tonight. I'm praying the rain will hold off until we've had a chance to go. This will be the first year Logan will be into it, so I'll be so sad if we can't take them. 

Hope you are having a Happy Halloween in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive