Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Arthur Christmas

Digg!
This past weekend I had a chance to go to a preview show of Arthur Christmas. My husband won tickets and told me to take a break from the kids and go see it.  So, I went with one of my sisters in law.

I didn't know a lot about this movie, except I had seen a trailer for it a number of months ago when we went to see another movie and I thought it looked like an interesting movie.  The trailer I saw didn't give a whole lot of detail about the movie.

I have to tell you that I really liked this movie and I would recommend it.  I told dh I would go see it again and I can see it being one that we would buy the dvd when it comes out.  This movie would be fun if you and your significant other want to go out on a fun date night. 

Without giving everything away, Arthur is someone who works at the North Pole. He discovers that a present has been misplaced and the movie shows his adventure to get the present delivered before Christmas morning.  The movie has some modern day answers for kids on how Santa can deliver so many presents on Christmas Eve.  It shows the magic and wonder of the Christmas season.

There is a lot of humor that adults will enjoy. The movie has a PG rating, so you can take kids to see it.  I think older kids would enjoy this movie.  This is one I don't see my three year old sitting through.

So those are my thoughts on Arthur Christmas.  Have you heard of this movie and have you see a sneak peek yet, or are you going to see it?  What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods. 

No comments:

Blog Archive