Monday, February 25, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream

Digg!
It is hard to believe most of February is gone.  One thing I have enjoyed this year is trying new products.  One of my most recent opportunities to try a new product was provided by L'Oreal through the SheSpeaks program.  They sent me a tube of L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream.

The product is white when it comes out of the tube and it has built-in skincare benefits. The product information for the BB cream says that it has four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smooths, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturizing l-in-one innovation primes and smooths, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. 

I added the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream to my daily makeup routine for a week. The first two times I tried the product, it felt tingly on my skin.  The cream comes out of the tube as a light lotion consistency and it is white.  For those who have not tried a product like this, I think the white coloring is good because it is easy to see where you are applying it to get an even application.  I don't really have any uneven coloring issues, so I didn't see any change in my appearance since this is an issue that doesn't affect me.  Just a little bit of it goes a long way, so I don't see going through a tube of this very quickly.

The L'Oreal Paris Magic BB cream is sold at major retailers such as Target and Wal Mart and retails for $10.95 for 1 fl oz. 


No comments: