Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Decorating

Digg!
Wow has this month has flown by!  I have been busy for the last few weeks getting our home ready for Christmas. We go out pretty big on the decoration.  Even if you haven't had a chance to decorate, there is still time! 

I had an opportunity through Smiley360 to receive a gift card to do some shopping at Sears.  If you are still doing some last minute decorating and shopping, the The Sears Holiday Shop is your ticket.  I was able to go on their website and order a Gingerbread Man Nutcracker. I thought this guy would make a great addition to my nutcracker collection.  I started my collection 11 years ago. Nutcrackers are a nice, inexpensive item to start collecting so that in a few years you'll have a great display.

When I ordered my Gingerbread Man Nutcracker on the website, I found it to be an easy process.  Also, Sears is part of the ShopYourWayRewards program. That is a great program where you can earn points to use to get money off future purchases. I use this program through Sears, as well as Kmart.

So, here is a picture of our Gingerbread Man, which my boys flipped over.



Hope you and your family are having a blessed, holiday season!


No comments: