Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Archer Farms Greek Inspired Chips

Digg!
Chips.  And I don't mean Ponch and his partner. I'm talking about the Archer Farms Greek inspired chips I bought at Target.  They are heaven in a bag. If you like salt and vinegar chips, I think you'll love these. The bag says that they are seasoned with feta cheese and kalamata olives.  I like them because when I've eaten salt and vinegar chips, they are so strong.  But these chips remind me of those with the power turned down and instead of making my tongue want to curl, you can save those tangy flavors. 

These chips were on sale at my local Target this week. So if you are making a winter storm survival kit, get yourself a bag of these. I was also intrigued because they had General Tso's flavored chips. If you've tried these, let me know what you think.  Were they super spicy?  That is what kept me from pulling the trigger.  I just wasn't sure if they were hot.

Hope you are having a great in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved this post! These chips are RIDICULOUS, are they not?!! I pride myself on being able to resist a potato chip, but not these. =:)