Thursday, March 24, 2011

OPI Coloring My World

Digg!
I got to the doctor the other day and I'm finally on the road to recover.  Hallelujah!  I've missed blogging and I've had so many things I've wanted to blog about.

Today I wanted to share about a new OPI nail polish color from their new Texas collection.  It is called Austin-tatious Turquoise.  I love this polish!  I have been wearing it on my toes because I'm not good at keeping polish on my nails.  Turquoise is one of my favorite colors to wear. I feel like you can wear it through all seasons, but especially spring and summer. 

The picture I was able to pull for this doesn't do the color justice. It is the bottle that is the bottom right of the picture.  It is such a pretty color and it has a little bit of sparkle to it.  This is one you definitely want to do two coats to get the color to show up well. 

I think in general this is a beautiful collection that OPI has put together. I'm such a fan of their polish. I find it lasts and the color choices are always a plus.  And they come up with the cutest names. 

So if you are looking for some new polish to brighten your day, I'd recommend checking out this color.  And if you aren't a fan of turquoise then I'm sure you can find another color in this collection you'd love.  

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: