Monday, March 28, 2011

VCU in Final Four

Digg!
Ok, I have to admit I'm not usually a follower of the March Madness, but today I'm proud to say that my alma mater VCU is in the final four baby! When they made the cut to the 8, the news showed the crowds in Richmond going to the streets.  The students were peaceful, but they went celebrating down Broad Street in Richmond. 

Twitter was abuzz yesterday when they made it to the final four and local media said that the team was going to get in at 1:15 a.m. and that folks could come to the Siegel Center and greet them.  It was amazing. I can't wait to see what the news has to say later today about that. 

So, I guess I'm off to order a final four t-shirt. Hope they don't sell out before I can get mine.

Hope you have a great day in your neck of the woods!