Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Recap

Digg!
Ok, I don't know how it has gotten to be Tuesday already.  And as I said to someone where did the month of April go.  Not that I'm complaining.

We had a great weekend of Easter festivities.  I'm always amazed at the changes in my children from one year to the next.  Last year my little Logan loved doing Easter egg hunts and was great at getting as many eggs as he could.  This year he learned there was chocolate in the eggs so he had a hard time putting the eggs down to get more.  He mostly wanted to pick one up and immediately empty them and eat them. Who could blame him, right? LOL

Here are some pix to recap our Easter activities.

Logan liked checking out all his eggs.

He also enjoyed petting a real bunny someone brought to the Easter egg hunt at church. 

Sawyer was hard at work gathering eggs.

Here Sawyer was taking a quick break from his hard work of egg gathering.

We had a great Easter weekend.  How was your weekend?

No comments: