Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kate Middleton

Digg!
Today I'm continuing my week of sharing other great blogs I like to read.  On Monday I recommended Serenity Now .  If you missed that post, be sure to check out that great blog. Today I've got another great recommendation for you.

Ok, after seeing the Royal Wedding I have to admit that I love seeing any kind of press about Kate Middleton.  And I especially love seeing the clothes that she wears. To me she has such a wonderful style that is elegant and lady like. So imagine my delight when I recently discovered two different blogs who are dedicated to chronicling the different outfits worn by Kate Middleton.

The first blog Kate Middleton Style shows you a number of the different outfits as worn by the Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness of Carrickfergus (those are apparently Kate's new titles).  I love that this blog will show you a dress or pair of shoes and then tell you where you could get a knock off.  Because I don't see me coming into any money soon. But I have to admit that it is nice to take style cues from someone like the Duchess/Countess/Baroness. 

The other blog that is What Kate Wore .  I love the commentary of this blog. Even when there are lull's in the blog having material to report on, they find some kind of Kate related tid bit to share.  For example, they were recently covering a quote that Anne Hathaway made about her regard for Kate's style. 

So if you too are a lover of the Duchess' style, be sure to go and check out these blogs and let them know I sent you.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I like Kate's style and the two blogs you mentioned may be ones I'd like, too.

Blog Archive