Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shakin and Quakin

Digg!
Yesterday was a crazy day here.  As you probably heard, we had an Earthquake here in Virginia.  We had a small one a few years ago, but what we experienced yesterday was scary.  I was in the house with my kids and all of a sudden the house started shaking.  I didn't know if a big truck or a low flying plane was going over.  Then as the intensity increased I knew it was an earthquake.  I grabbed my kids and ran into the bathroom.  That is where we should go if there is a tornado. Guess I'll have to rethink the earthquake drill now.

And they say we may get rain from Irene coming up the coast.  I guess the plague and famine will be next. LOL 

We just got back from vacation on Sunday, so I've been playing catch up.  I can't wait to share some stories from vacation. 

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive