Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mini Peach Cobblers

Digg!
Hello middle of June. How did you get here so fast?  And I thought things would settle down once preschool ended, but little did I know that my son would come down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth over the weekend. So, I've had a cranky guy who is itchy.  But we are hanging in there.  My laptop has also been acting up, so that has limited my blogging.  It is good to be back blogging today.

Yesterday was an overcast day here and we were stuck in the house with my little guy being sick.  Fortunately, I had purchased some ingredients to make a recipe I found on Pinterest.  The recipe is for mini peach cobblers and they did not disappoint.  They are so easy to make.  If you have any fresh fruit right, I thin you could put in strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries and they would work great.  I love the fresh fruit and vegetable options that are available at this time of the year.

The pin I found on Pinterest led me to alli-n-son blog.  One of her guest bloggers, Melissa from Sugar Derby shared her take on mini peach cobblers.  I remember having cobblers when I was growing up, so I was excited to try this recipe.  It was so easy.  I did change the recipe and instead of just using cinnamon, I used Pampered Chef's Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend.  It really added a nice flavor to the cobbler.

I will warn you if you decide to make this, you can't eat just one. 

Here is a picture of my cobbler.  The dollop of vanilla ice cream is a must. 




Be sure to visit Alli's blog for the full recipe.  So, what recipes are you finding on Pinterest that you love?

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: