Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello June!

Digg!
Well, I'm happy that it is June and I can stick a fork in May.  May was a stressful month for me.  I've had a lot going on with one of my kids and multiple doctor's appointments. So I was glad we took a great family vacation last week to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  We all needed to destress.

This week I hope to share some posts about a few of the places my family likes to visit and eat at while we vacation in the Outer Banks.  Last year I shared a post about a place my family likes to eat called Spanky's Grille. This trip we went to Spanky's twice.  They have such great hamburger's that I had to get another one.  It is a very reasonable place. 

Since we went twice on our trip last week, I decided to branch out get ordered their roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy.  That plate was a great deal at only $4.99.  So I would continue to recommend Spanky's Grille if you are going to be visiting the Outer Banks any time this summer.  The food is great and they get your food out quickly.  Which for us is very important because my two boys are not patient waiting at a restaurant. 

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: