Monday, September 17, 2012

Girl Scout Samoa Substitute

Digg!
I thought once my kids went back to school it was going to slow down a bit for me, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  So I am tickled pink to get a blog post in today.

Today I wanted to share about some cookies that I've recently discovered.  In the past I've blogged about the Girl Scout Samoa cookies.  I know they have different names of their cookies depending on which part of the country you live, so the Samoa ones are the cookies that have the coconut, caramel, and chocolate. I love that combination. 

I was in Wal Mart about two weeks ago and discovered Keebler sells a cookie just like these. I got a pack and I'm in love.  They taste a lot like the Girl Scout cookies.  So if you like this flavor, you might want to check them out. 

Hope you are having a great day in you neck of the woods!

No comments: