Monday, September 24, 2012

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktail Pouches

Digg!
Recently I've had the opportunity through SheSpeaks to try some new frozen Wine Cocktail drinks by Arbor Mist.  I was very interested in trying these because last summer I tried some other frozen pouch drinks by a few other brands. 

These Arbor Mist frozen Wine Cocktail pouches are unique because they are wine cocktails.  All the other frozen pouch drinks I've tried have been margarita or pina colada flavored.  The Arbor Mist pouches come in Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, White Pear Pinot Grigio. 

The first pouch I tried was the White Pear Pinot Grigio. I have to admit I'm not a fan of pears, so I wasn't sure I would like this one. But I was pleasantly surprised that I really liked it. I found it to be a light, refreshing taste.  I would definitely try this one again.

The other flavor I tried was the Blackberry Merlot.  When I do have a glass of wine, if given a choice I usually go for red wines.  So I was interested to see how this would taste.  Red wine can have a full bodied taste and that definitely came through.  I found the taste of this one to be a bit heavier than the White Pear Pinot Grigio.  I think this flavor might be better with fall coming up and the cooler temperatures.


I'm such a strawberry fan, I can't wait to try the Strawberry White Zinfandel next.

Be sure to check out these pouches the next time you are in the store.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

No comments: