Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nursery Rhyme Character Costume

Digg!
Happy Halloween everyone! I consider myself blessed that my area was spared during Hurricane Sandy.  We were on pins and needles, but had no storm damage. My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the storm.

Today my son's kindergarten class had to dress up as a Nursery Rhyme character.  We chose the Baker's Man from Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake.  I found the chef's hat at Kmart and the apron at A.C. Moore.  He will be a Baker's Man by day and tonight he will be Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  My youngest son is going to be Lightning McQueen. 

My youngest son's birthday was Monday during Hurricane Sandy, but we decorated and made the best of it.  He was happy because I had mini cupcakes and of course the presents helped. 

 
 
Wishing you a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: