Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And now for some chic...on the cheap...

Digg!
As promised yesterday, here is a post that brings up some chic.

Over the weekend I had a chance to run into Payless. I didn't need any new shoes, but the BOGO 1/2 off sign was calling to me. And, what girl can pass up a shoe sale? So, I went in and found two pairs of shoes. The white chunky heels were on sale for $8 and the flip flops were $5, but of course they were knocked down to $2.50. Cha Ching! I love a good shoe sale. I think the white ones are my favorites. Since I'm a shorty, I can use some heels.


By the way, here is a little tip about Payless. There are a couple in my area and I've discovered if I'm at one store and they have a shoe I like but not in my size, I have them do a check on the computer to see if any of the other stores will have it. They'll print off all the locations that might have it, but also at the end of that sheet there is usually a $2 coupon you can use towards that pair of shoes. I love that!


By the way, there won't be a post here tomorrow but do check back on friday for my second Fabulous Favorite Friday. I'll be featuring some great products and things that I love that hopefully you will too.


Here are pix of my new spring shoes. Now if the weather would just get nice...




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh I love love love those white chunky shoes. Love the flip flops too.

You're a girl after my own heart. I love shoes too, and my local Payless store!

Blog Archive