Friday, February 15, 2008

Blueberry Oatmeal Bars

Digg!
The Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are in the oven as I type. I ran out of time today to make them, so I had to wait until our little taste tester went to bed. I have to say I'm really wondering how this one is going to taste. It has spinach puree in it. I don't mind spinach, but I'm not sure how I'm going to like it in a dessert. The recipe does recommend letting the bars completely cool before cutting them to "allow the taste of spinach to completely disappear". Hmmm, we will see about that.

I will post a review of it hopefully over the weekend, if not then by Monday.

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Mmm... That sounds interesting. Brownies with spinach were ok - the chocolate kind of hid the spinach. I'll look for your review on this one.

Blog Archive