The Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are in the oven as I type. I ran out of time today to make them, so I had to wait until our little taste tester went to bed. I have to say I'm really wondering how this one is going to taste. It has spinach puree in it. I don't mind spinach, but I'm not sure how I'm going to like it in a dessert. The recipe does recommend letting the bars completely cool before cutting them to "allow the taste of spinach to completely disappear". Hmmm, we will see about that.
I will post a review of it hopefully over the weekend, if not then by Monday.
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (177)
- Leapin Lizards! It's Leap Day!!
- And now for some chic...on the cheap...
- Thank you Lord for the Samoan people..
- Fabulous Favorite Friday
- Deceptively Delicious Recipe Review #8
- Oh Spring, where art thou?
- Deceptively Delicious Recipe Review #7
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Quick Check In
- Deceptively Delicious Recipe Review #6
- ▼ February (11)