Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Flavor of the week

Digg!
I am an ice cream junky. Ice cream is probably one of my top favorite desserts. This week I decided to get some peach ice cream. As hot as it has been, ice cream has been a refreshing treat.

If you've never had the chance to visit a Bruster's ice cream and you are near one, be sure to stop by. They have the best selection of flavors. We went a week ago and I had my heart set on some coconut ice cream, but they didn't have it that day. (They switch flavors every day). But, I did have a cone of their key lime pie ice cream. Yum! It has pieces of graham cracker crust in it. Another favorite that I like that is usually a fall selection is the apple pie ice cream. It has chunks of real apple pie in it. How can you not like that?

We discovered at Bruster's since our little guy is so small, they give him a dish of free ice cream. And, they also give free ice cream to you pup. Miss Zoe, our boston terrier, loves having a dish of the vanilla ice cream. We are usually very strict with her diet, but occassionally she gets ice cream as a special treat. It can be difficult at home if you open the freezer door. That pup will come running. LOL

I checked out the Bruster's website because I wanted to post a link in case you want to search and see if there is one close to you. http://www.brustersicecream.com/ When I did, I did a quick search under Bruster's apparel. Lo and behold they sell a candle that smells like waffle cone. I wonder if I would like that? Is it too much of a good thing? With my luck, I'd just want to eat more ice cream with that smell. LOL

I hope you all are having a great week and staying cool. We are trying. Yesterday marked week 18 in this pregnancy. We are still trying to decide on a name for this little guy. We've got some narrowed down. Hopefully we will have something soon.

Have a great week. I hope to check in if not tomorrow, then definitley Friday for my Fabulous Favorite Friday post.

1 comment:

Serah said...

I love Bruster's key lime pie ice cream, too. It's one of my very favorites! And Brady loves the "baby cone," but I'm not sure how much longer he'll get it. He wants more ice cream than they give him!

Happy 18 weeks!

Blog Archive