I'm slammed today with needing to get some cookies baked for a gift for tomorrow, so I wanted to share a quick tip today. Tomorrow I'll have some Christmas decorations to share with you.
Today I was in Target and they have the best little gloves sets for $1.50 They come in combos like Winter White and Black or Tan and Winter White and I believe Pink and Black. I bought some of these because they make a great gift for the mail carrier. I always leave something for our mail carrier at the holidays because she does such a great job for us. So, she will get these along with some other goodies.
I have not yet had a chance to send out the emails to the prize winners. If they want to shoot me one with their contact info, that would be great. So the dead line for getting back with me will be extended.
UPDATE: If you have won a giveaway, please email me. Some of you don't have a way for me to contact you. Shannon, you are one I'm having trouble finding an email address for. Thanks y'all, I really want to get the ball rolling to get your contact info. to the sponsors.
Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (156)
- So long 2009
- Recovering from the holidays
- Christmas Brunch
- Packing up the sleigh
- Gingerbread House
- Our lights
- Chris Kringle Cookies
- New Winner
- Grrr the digital camera
- Quick tip for holiday shopping
- Santa's Good list aka the give away winners
- It's all in the mix
- Visions of sugar plums...or cookies
- Sweet & Chewy
- Mmmm, can you smell the cookies baking?
- Sweet Give Away #3 - Wilton
- Sweet Give Away #2 - Huggies
- Sweet Give Away #1 - ELF Make Up
- Cookie Blog Carnival
- ELF Make Up Winner..
- Will be updating later...
- It all began here two years ago...
- Things are in the works
- Happy Blogiversary to me! Giveaway for you!
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2008 (147)