Monday, March 15, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice

Digg!
Celebrity Apprentice. You're fired! You're hired! It's back! The challenges. The boardroom. The Donald's hair.

Last night dh and I caught the 2 hour season premier. I have to admit I've watched every Apprentice since it started. DH has given me a lot of grief about it, but then he watched it with me last year and has started to again. I can't explain why I love the show, but I do. And it certainly isn't for Donald Trump. I think what I enjoy is getting to know the celebrities and seeing the tasks they pull together. And since they've changed it to Celebrity Apprentice and the money all goes to charity, that is nice that some different causes are raising much needed funds.

If you didn't catch the premiere, they've got some great celebrities on this year. This group has a larger number of people I've actually heard of prior to the show. You've got folks like Cindy Lauper, Sharon Osborne, Sinbad, Brett Michaels, fastest man on earth Michael Johnson, and celebrity chef Curtis Stone. And of course there are other folks on the show too. If you aren't watching or you aren't familiar with Curtis Stone, start watching. He is a tall, blond Aussie chef who isn't hard on the eyes. And you've got to love that Aussie accent. LOL

One of my favorite lines of the night was Sharon Osborne's description of Cindy Lauper, "She's barking mad." Hey pot, you're black. LOL

In case you haven't watched it, I'm not going to spoil it and tell you who got kicked off. But if you want to watch it you can check it out on Hulu. http://www.hulu.com/ In case you've never seen hulu, you can go and watch shows for free. So if you miss a show or your dvr flakes on you, keep it in mind.

So are you watching Celebrity Apprentice? Who do you like? Any predictions on who will win? Who will get kicked off next?

No comments:

Blog Archive