Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Wizard of Late Night

Digg!


Happy Wednesday everyone. I thought I'd share this video of Jay Leno's return to the Tonight Show. I have to admit I didn't get to watch his first show back because I was feeling icky Monday evening and fell asleep. I think this is such a clever take on the whole situation.

This week is a great tv week. Last night Lost had me on the edge of my seat. I won't go into details because I don't like putting out spoilers, so if you haven't watched it yet run, run to your dvr and watch it. They said there are only ten more new episodes after this. I can't imagine Lost not being on after this year. If you've never watched it, check out episodes online or rent the series from the beginning. The show is like a good novel you can't put down. Seriously.

I can't wait to see The Office on Thursday. I think we will finally get to see Jim and Pam's new little bundle. Can you imagine how Michael and Dwight will be? Remember when Jan had her baby and those fools were practicing delivery with a watermelon? LOL

And Thursday night also means the season premiere of the Real Housewives of New York City. Bethenney Frankel is expecting and I'm sure there will be a ton of cat fights. So, I can't wait to see all of the drama unfold. Twitter Mom's will be hosting a RHWNYC party during the premiere, so you can follow along with the #RHTM hashtag. The party starts at 11 PM EST, 8PM PST.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive