Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars

Digg!
I got a chance to watch some of the Oscars last night. I always love watching those shows not so much to see who wins, but I love to see the beautiful dresses and jewelry all the stars wear. Cameron Diaz looked lovely and Monique looked great in her blue dress for her big Oscar win. Whoever let Sarah Jessica Parker go out with all those fly aways in her hair should be fired. Her dress was ok. I've seen better.

I think it would be so much fun to be able to get dressed up and attend something like that. Before kids, dh and I used to have an opportunity to go to some dressy events, not Oscar caliber, but still it was fun. I sometimes miss those times, so it is nice to live vicariously through watching events like this. Can you imagine wearing one of those expensive gowns? I think I'd be afraid to eat or drink anything wearing one of those.

Unfortunately over the weekend, my sinuses started acting up so I am fighting a sinus infection and dragging. So, that is what is going on here. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, girl, I hope you feel better and it doesn't get the best of you.

I think I used to miss the dress up stuff more...now, I have turned into one of those old ladies who says, when DH tells me we have to do something, "do I have to dress up" and not in the excited way! :-(

Blog Archive