Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tip about Tips

Digg!
Hello everyone. Hope you are having a good week. Things have been a bit crazy for me and I haven't been able to blog like I've wanted. But I wanted to get up a post today and to share a story that might help you out.

Here is my tip about tips. Yesterday someone shared a story with me that I wanted to pass on. They received a $25 gift card to Bonefish grill restaurant. They went to the restaurant and ordered just an appetizer and used about $5 off the card. So, there was supposed to be about $20 left on the gift card. The server brought the card back, but did not provide a receipt. The person went back to the restaurant for another visit and went to use their gift card to find out that the server decided to give themselves a $20 tip, leaving the gift card empty. So, if you go somewhere and have any balance left on a gift card be sure to get your receipt. That way you can see the confirmation for yourself.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: