Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Howloween at PetsMart

Digg!

Yes, we are those crazy people who dress up their poor dog.  Saturday we went to PetsMart's Howloween event and had Miss Zoe's picture taken.  It might be hard to tell, but she is a squirrel.  Very ironic since she loves to chase them off our deck.  She is such a good little sport.  I don't know if we will put this on her on Halloween or not.  I may spare her. LOL  She is such a sweet pup and puts up with our craziness.  You have to be a nut to be in this family. LOL

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to see a picture of Miss Zoe again. I remember when she was your only "baby". By the way, she looks "thrilled" to be wearing that costume. LOL.

Unknown said...

Okay, I don't know why my post showed up as "Anonymous", but that was me. I'm not some crazy stalker.

Paula@SweetPea said...

Cute!!!! I can't wait to show this to my hubby!!

Blog Archive