Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday

Digg!
It is a crazy morning here at my house.  We got a touch of snow over the weekend and since it is so cold, the kids are getting cabin fever.  The two phrases I've been yelling the most are, "Santa is watching!" and also "We do not throw the baby Jesus!"  We got the kids a Little People nativity set.  I really love it and recommend it.  With being made out of plastic, I don't have to worry about tiny pieces breaking off as the pieces sail through the air. 

So, that is a quick blurb about what is going on here.  I hope to have more time to blog tomorrow. I've got a great giveaway coming up.  Something to help you with meal planning during the holidays.  Who wants to think about food when there are so many other things like shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc. going on?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: