Friday, May 27, 2011

Daily's Frozen Cocktails

Digg!
Wow is time flying. There has been so much going on.  Yesterday was fun because I got to go shopping with my sister in law for shoes and jewelry for the bridesmaids in her wedding. We picked out some cute shoes.  We are counting down to the big day next month. 

All of a sudden in the last two weeks the heat has cranked up here and it has be hot!  So I've wanted something cool to drink. I thought today would be a great day to share one of my new finds since the holiday weekend is here.  I was shopping at Wal Mart and they have these Daily's drink pouches you can freeze and they already have the alcohol in them.  The one that caught my eye was the lemonade so I purchased that and a peach diaquiri one.  I have tried the lemonade twice and oh my heaven it is wonderful!  I don't like drinks that have a strong alcohol taste and this doesn't taste strong at all.  All you do is throw it in the freezer and once it freezes it is ready. The lemonade is like having a lemon icee.  You can really enjoy the lemon flavor.

I highly recommend trying these.  I haven't tried the peach yet.  If I remember correctly, one packet was $1.67.  These would fit easily into a small cooler.

So, I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  Be safe out there! 

No comments: