Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Royal Wedding Party Recap

Digg!
So Friday my MOPS group had a beautiful Royal Wedding Party. The wedding party was so much fun. The kids played and moms chatted.  Our hostess did a Royal Wedding trivia game.  I've never had 3 hours go by so fast. 

We ordered cookies from The Bakehouse  As you can see, she was able to do a diamond ring like Kate's ring and of course no party would be complete without tiara cookies. I was so tickled by the cookies. And I have to tell you that these were not only beautiful, but hands down the best bakery cookies I've ever tasted. 


 Here is the wonderful finger foods and cake our hostess had for us.  I am so stealing this idea of using pansies to decorate trays.  They are in season and a wonderful way to and an easy pop of color. 


 So did you watch the Royal Wedding?  What did you think? 

No comments: