Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring & Summer Fashions

Digg!
Last week was a whirl wind week for me.  Miss Zoe had to go to the vet twice and we will be taking her back again today.  She has had an ulcer on her eye and poor thing has had to get two medicines multiple times a day.  But she has been a good little patient and has received lots of boiled chicken as a reward.

I've had the chance to get out to a few stores over the last two weekends and picked up a few new things to spruce up my spring/summer wardrobe.

I got this dress at Belk when I went to visit my mom.  I loved these colors when I saw this dress hanging on the rack.  The colors and print remind me of Lily Pulitzer.  This dress was a great deal because I got it for 70% off.

I was so excited to get this dress at Target. I've recently seen that polka dots are a print in fashion. It is hard to tell from this picture, but the dress is a cotton dress and it is brown. I love that it has a little twist in the drop where it dips. It is going to be perfect when the hot, humid weather hits here this summer.

Ok, can you tell how much I loved this dress from Target that I went and bought it in black? LOL  The dress also comes in a navy blue with polka dots.


My final show and tell for today is this peasant top.  I feel like the color didn't show up well in this picture, but it is a beautiful bright orange. I never wear orange, but this was so pretty that I had to buy it.  And believe it or not, I got this at Wal Mart. I've received a number of compliments on it.

So, these are my new fashion acquisitions.  Have added any new goodies to your wardrobe?

No comments: