Monday, May 23, 2011

Here comes the bride....

Digg!
I've been MIA on my blog because between raising two wild boys, nursing a hurt dog (yes, Miss Zoe's eye has still not healed completely) and getting ready for a wedding I don't know where the days are going. 

My sister in law is getting married next month and Sawyer and I are in the wedding.  It is so hard to believe how quickly time is flying.  There are still so many wedding details.  I'm hosting a tea for her and the bridesmaids this coming weekend, so I've been trying to get goodies together for that event.  It should be fun.
I'll be posting pictures after the tea.

So that is what is going on here.  Are you attending any June weddings?  Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your tea this weekend. Can't wait to see pics.