Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NYC New York Color

Digg!
Over the holidays I was lucky enough to receive a VoxBox from Influenster that was chock full of goodies.  My favorite product that came in the box was a tube of Nude York City Liquid Lipshine from NYC New York Color. I have used their lip gloss before, but it has been a while.  So I was really pleased to get this tube. 

I love this color because it is neutral.  It is nice to have something that will go with any outfit. What I also really like about it is it makes my lips shiny and glossy without being sticky. I hate when lip gloss feels sticky.  And since winter has been here, I have had dry lips so I like keeping something on my lips to help against the wind. 

I liked this lip gloss so much I went to the store to get a different tube to have another color and they were sold out. Hopefully now that the holidays are over, stores have restocked.  Apparently it has been pretty popular.

I've seen it in Target and Wal Mart so the next time you are in one of those stores, I'd recommend checking them out. If you are a subscriber to All You magazine or you pick it up at Wal Mart, many times they have great coupons for NYC New York Color products.  I love getting a great beauty product at a good price.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: