Friday, March 9, 2012

I Dream of the Sea

Digg!
Pinterest. Polyvore.  Two "p" places that I'm loving right now.  If you have no clue about Polyvore, you need to check it out. If you go on Pinterest and you see all these great outfits that are complete looks, more than likely folks may have created them on the Polyvore website.

I Polyvore by doing some digging via Pinterest. This week I got a chance one day to play around and make up my own look and I wanted to share it with you today.
I Dream of the Sea



Old navy t shirt
$16 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy zipper pants
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com

white jean jacket at Target
$20 - target.com

TOMS espadrille flat
£37 - office.co.uk

Street Level striped tote
$36 - nordstrom.com

Forever 21 earrings
$1.50 - forever21.com

Forever 21 cable chain necklace
$1.50 - forever21.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - neimanmarcus.com


These are all things I would wear in a heart beat.  I wanted to create a look that was affordable and achievable.  Some of these things I didn't even know existed until I started creating this look.

I love a nautical look. I think it is a classic look.  And since pops of color are so big right now, that is why I chose the red pants.  And I am on the hunt for that white jean jacket at Old Navy. I have a denim one from the last year, but I love the idea that the white could go with everything. 

And I love those Tom's espadrille flats.  The stripe is too cute! I just got my first pair of Tom's last summer.  If you haven't discovered Tom's yet, check them out. They are a very philanthropic company. For every pair of shoes purchased, they give a pair to a child in need.  Pretty cool, huh?

Do you like the nautical look? What fashion trend do you like the most right?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: