Saturday, December 22, 2007

Days 8 & 9 Holiday Attire

Digg!
Well, I missed a day of blogging with taking care of a sick baby and just trying to get holiday stuff completed.



Jazzing up from head to toe!

Today I wanted to share with you something to consider for wearing out for the holidays. If you haven't discovered them yet, Oka shoes are the cutest. I bought mine last Christmas at a local holiday bizarre, but I 've seen them in a few specialty shops in my area. I have the black mules. Since last year they have come out with even cuter ribbons you can buy with them. Mine have black velvet ribbon in them. I bought other ribbon at a craft store to switch them out, but I haven't yet. I wear mine with socks and they are really comfy. Here is a website where you can buy these shoes in case you don't see them in your area. http://www.shoesthatloveyou.com/CategoriesFlush.aspx?Category=77f8fea0-82c1-4809-a564-f9ed0255afdf

They also have some cute shoes for summer as well. But, who can think of that when Christmas is so close!


Also, if you are feeling a little frumpy, one thing I've found is basic black looks great with a shot of color. I've seen some cute jewlery at Target. They have such pretty bracelets in red, they look like they have jewels on them. I searched their website for a picture, but didn't see any. Check your local store.

Another inexpensive thing to consider is getting a great hat and scarf set in a bright color like red or pink. Just pick your favorite color.

I hope to keep up better with our countdown tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Archive