Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Well, it is finally Friday. What a week this has been. One minute it seemed to drag and the next it was flying by.

Some things I've learned this week is that my baby boy will quiet his screaming down in the car when Beyonce is cranking out "Single Ladies" and Taylor Swift's "Love Story". I guess I'm raising this boy to be a romantic who knows how to treat a lady. LOL I've also learned that if given the choice a two year old will think it is ok to eat peanut butter and crackers for every meal if asked what they want.



This week for my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick I wanted to share with you my latest discovery. Jello pudding singles. I found this image on the Internet, but we tried chcolate pudding and not the vanilla. The great thing about these is that they make a single serving of pudding that literally sets up in 5 minutes. This is great since little ones can be impatient with waiting. I only used a fork to stir in the milk and it was ready to go.

Sawyer loved the chocolate pudding and ate the whole serving up by himself. So, I'd say he is a big fan.

I was thinking since you get 6 servings that if you had these in your pantry and had company stop by, you could easily make a few of these to put together a trifle really quickly with a pound cake and some fruit.

I hope you are having a great week! Have a fabulous weekend and be sure to check back next week!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hi...Just found you on BlogHer.

I didn't know that had Jello singles - I haven't introduced my little one to pudding yet. I'll try to find them at the store....thanks!

Paula@SweetPea said...

My Chex bars came this week. Thanks! We haven't tried them yet but the picture on the box sure looks tempting.

Have a good weekend!

Blog Archive