Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Digg!
Happy New Year everyone! I'm not usually into doing resolutions, but I thought I'd try a few this year and sees what happens.

1. Have more fun this year. We have two little guys and I am determined for all of us to get the most out life and to enjoy it. So, I'm going to be looking at fun projects for us to do together.

2. Blog more often. I'd like get more blogging in and I hope that Logan will start to sleep more at night which will allow me to get more into a routinue.

3. Try more recipes to get veggies in us. My morning sickness and gestational diabetes threw a monkey wrench in that plan for 2008.

For now I think that is all I better try to tackle. So, are you making any New Year's resolutions? I'd love to hear. Leave me a comment and let me know what you are doing.

And to ring in the new year I think it would be great to do a give away. So, leave me a comment on this post between now and midnight, Monday, January 5th and I 'll put your name in the hat to receive a free box of the new Chex Mix Turtle bars. Snack your way into the new year in style.

Happy New Year Ya'll!

1 comment:

Bemused Observer said...

Happy New Year, Shelly! Hugs to Sawyer and Logan.

Blog Archive