Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've had a good week. It is hard to believe we are half way through the month. Tomorrow is the big Valentine's Day. So, if you haven't picked up something for the one's you love, you better get to the store quick.



First, I wanted to announce the winner of the customized Fruit Roll Ups. The lucky winner is Squillen . I hope you enjoy your Fruit Rolls Ups. We've enjoyed giving ours to our friends for Valentine's Day.


And now on to my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick. With winter here, my skin has gotten so dry. So, I've been using Eucerin cream. Changing diapers for two kids requires me to frequently wash my hands through out the day which has severly dried them out. Have a pump bottle of the Eucerin cream by my kitchen sink has helped save my hands.


I first discovered this cream two years ago when Sawyer was born. Bless his heart he has eczema dry patches on his skin. When he was in the NICU, the nurses used this cream on him. It really does help when he has flare ups of severe dry skin. So, if you are having problems with dry winter skin, I'd say give Eucerin cream a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.


Well, that is all I've got for today. The weather is supposed to go from the high 60's to freezing. I can't wait for spring.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Eucerin is GREAT! Thanks for the reminder, I need to get some!

Val said...

I'm with you waiting for spring!