Thursday, February 19, 2009

Swag

Digg!
Happy Thursday everyone. We are one day closer to Friday. This month seems to be flying by. Of course with it being a shorter month, February always seems to go by fast. And I'm happy that means winter will soon be coming to an end.

Today I wanted to blog about my new favorite thing, Swag Bucks. This is a way you can earn free stuff when you do Internet searches. You earn swag bucks randomly while searching the Internet through the swag bucks website. It has been a fun way to pass the time, especially if I've got the laptop in front of me at night when I'm watching tv. If you are interested in giving it a try, follow the referral link here. http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=340963

I figured I might as well make my Internet searches work for me. I'm all about free stuff so I figured why not give it a try.

What is up in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Bridenstine Family said...

cool idea. love it!

audrey neal said...

I'll have to check that site out -- thanks for sharing!

and I'm glad February is shorter; it's always the dreariest month around here, though recently it's been the most erratic weather I've seen. 65 one day and 28 the next...that's no fun.