Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Hey everyone. What a quick week this has been. The kiddies and I went to my parents for two days for a visit. We had a really nice time and it has made the week go by so fast. It also helped that Thursday was a beautiful day so we got to go outside for a bit. That helps make things cheery too.


Fabulous Favorite Friday Pick
Today my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick is this Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I love it. It has an efoliator in it and that makes my face feel so clean after a long day. I feel like the day is getting sluffed off when I use this.
It also hasn't made my face feel heavy and it lathers up nicely. I've seen recently in some articles where Olay's Regenerist products rated really favorably against higher end face care products. Since my current employers aren't paying for my mothering services, I like that this doesn't cost much.
So, if you are looking for a new skin cleanser to try you might want to check this one out. I decided to try it since I had a coupon to save on Olay products.
On another note, I got a chance to finally catch up on the Real Housewives of the OC reunion show that came on Tuesday. Wow, I still don't like Tamra. I thought she and Vicki were so mean to Lynne. Lynne should have thrown her cuff bracelet at them. LOL And I guess next season we will see Vicki getting divorced since it doesn't sound like Don is giving her all the devotion she needs.
I think my favorite three are Gretchen, Lynne, and Jeana. Vicki is ok and I just can't stand Tamra. It will be interesting to see what the next season holds. But until then, there is always the NYC Housewives to watch. Holy cat fight!
So, here is wishing you a great, cat fight free weekend. Well, unless you are catching reruns of the Housewives. LOL

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I agree with you on Housewives of OC..Tamara is not a nice person. We wondering tho if she is doing with for the "camera" so the show will sell! So far, Jeanna is the nicest. Have a super day!